O321-6883888 >< O300-9846444 >< O345-4384443
Cash On Delivery Available Anywhere In All Pakistan
Visit Now:worldtelemart. com
Sauna Belt a little loosely (Not too tight!), in such a way that you can check every 10 minutes if your skin is getting red. If your skin gets red, reduce the temperature to avoid possible skin injury.
• If you have sensitive skin, we strongly advise you to use the Sauna Belt over a T-shirt due to its heat in order to refrain from skin irritations or burns.
• It is important to use the Sauna Belt at room temperature and not to use air conditioning to try and increase its effectiveness. In this way, your body will not feel the effects of sudden changes in temperature.
• Before placing the Sauna Belt on your skin, make sure you are in a comfortable position either lying down or standing up. However, do not use the Sauna Belt if you are lying on your stomach or sitting down, as this could cause problems in the devices electrical circuit.
• Do not use any kind of skin cream or similar product while using the Sauna Belt as your skin pores will be fully open and skin cream could cause an allergic reaction.
• Drinking hot drinks such as milk, tea or coffee while using the Sauna Belt is recommended. Do not drink cold drinks. Do not use the Sauna Belt immediately after meals.
Post your ad FOR FREEPost an Ad